Dana Hubbell Peru
Dana is the Broker and Owner of the Dana Hubbell Group. She has been a successful, full time Realtor since 1984. Dana opened her office in 2009 because Real Estate Companies were closing their doors due to the economic downturn. During this time, Dana was still busy listing and selling homes and did not want to become a victim of the recession, so she became a Broker and Owner – she did not want to depend on others. In 2015, Dana opened a second office in the White Mountains to help the small-town communities get the same high-end service that she has always provided in the Valley of the Sun.
Dana was born in Texas and spent much of her childhood in Flagstaff, Arizona. She moved to the Valley of the Sun in 1976 and received her Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Arizona State University.
A full time professional since 1984, she continues to have a successful career and pride herself on the hundreds of repeat customers who continue to buy and sell properties through her. The knowledge and expertise that she brings to each transaction insures that her clients will get the best negotiated on their behalf.
There are 11 trusted and professional members in the Dana Hubbell Group. Their mission is to give you the straight talk when it comes to neighborhoods, builders, value, staging and negotiating. Their longevity means they have many vendors, lenders, title companies, inspectors and home warranty companies to refer you to. They pride themselves in keeping up with the best in every category. Integrity and honesty come first. Dana and her agents would rather you NOT buy a home if it is not the best possible scenario for you.
Dana and her Realtors specialize in listing and selling in the Phoenix Metro area, the Southeast Valley, the White Mountains, Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, Tempe, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, Ahwatukee, Queen Creek, and Maricopa.
The Dana Hubbell Group takes great pride in giving back to the community. They raise money and have food drives throughout the year for Matthew’s Crossing – a Food Bank in Chandler, Arizona. They also adopt a family for Christmas every year to provide an extra special holiday for those less fortunate. If an opportunity arises, everyone in the Group steps up to help.
Dana and her husband. Ramey reside in Chandler and spend the summers in Greer, AZ where Dana has a second Real Estate Office. Ramey and Dana also own a Lodge on the Little Colorado River in Greer. They have 4 children and 7 grandchildren. Dana loves spending time with her family, hiking, golf and listening to her family play live music.
OBJECTIVE: To sell your property for the highest price possible and with the least inconvenience to you. To represent you with honesty and integrity and to negotiate the best terms and conditions possible. My goal is to provide a service that is professional and stress free so that when you will hire me for all of your future real estate needs.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Arizona State University in December 1983.
REAL ESTATE BACKGROUND:
- 1984: Obtained Real Estate License in the State of Arizona
- 1984 – 1992: Full time Real Estate Agent with Coldwell Banker, Tempe
- 1993 – 2004: Full time Real Estate Agent with Re/Max Anasazi, Tempe
- 2004 – 2007: Full time Real Estate Agent with Re/Max Achievers, Chandler
- 2007 – 2009: Full time Real Estate Agent with Re/Max Elite, Tempe
- 2009 – Present: Full Time Owner/Broker of Dana Hubbell Group with 7 Full Time Realtors
- 2015 – Present: Opened Branch Office in the White Mountains, Greer, AZ. 1 Full Time Realtor
- Total number of residential homes sold since 1984: 3,100
- Cartus Relocation, Desert Schools Credit Union,
- Phelps Dodge, Tri-City Cardiology, Warner Family
- Medical, Greentree Financial, Bank of America
- National Association of Realtors
- Arizona Association of Realtors
- Southeast Valley Association of Realtors
- White Mountain Association of Realtors
- Awards Committee and Chairperson
- Professional Standards Committee
AWARDS: Top Ten Realtor for Southeast Valley
- Multi-million Dollar Producer for Southeast Valley Realtors
- 100% Club for ReMax International
- Top 10 Realtor for ReMax Achievers
- Platinum Club for ReMax International
- Hall of Fame for ReMax International
INTERESTS: Spending time with family! Golfing, hiking, biking and fishing as time permits. Enjoying the White Mountains.