Let us represent you on a New Home purchase!
Did you know that the sales person at every new home subdivision represents the builders best interest?
Here are some facts:
- It does not cost you anything to have us represent you.
- There are incentives available that you may not get the opportunity to take advantage of.
- Close out subdivisions and specs are great ways to get discounts.
- Your final walk through on a new home does not include looking in the attic, looking on the roof, checking the a/c etc. We had an inspection on a new home that was not insulated in half of the attic!
- Paying extra for a special lot is a good idea but paying extra for other things, will not be a good idea!
- When you are having issues with your new home, it is helpful to have us in your corner. Superintendents do not want upper management to know about issues- it may affect their income!
- If you need to sell your house before you buy the new one, we offer a program to save you money!
We look at the big picture! Which builder, which area and which upgrades will help your home sell faster and for more money in future?